Patient Care Transport is a Scam. Raz Barr *** Artist.
Patient Care Transport, headed by a man named Raz Barr also uses Ross Barr, is a complete scam business.They are a medical transport company, they hire drivers to take patients to their doctors appointments.
They continually hire new drivers because their drivers quit because they aren't paid. They have over 150 drivers that have never been paid even once and over a hundred drivers that have only been paid once. I have worked for them almost 5 months and have never seen a single payment. Myself and other drivers are getting fed up.
This company is a sham, Raz Barr and Lior Klain are fraudsters. Do not have anything to do with this company or they will *** you.
Search the internet for them, you will not find a single good thing about them but you will find plenty of complaints about these cheats.Run from these scam artists as fast as you can.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."