Patient Care Transport is a Scam. Raz Barr *** Artist.

review #373764

Patient Care Transport, headed by a man named Raz Barr also uses Ross Barr, is a complete scam business.They are a medical transport company, they hire drivers to take patients to their doctors appointments.

They continually hire new drivers because their drivers quit because they aren't paid. They have over 150 drivers that have never been paid even once and over a hundred drivers that have only been paid once. I have worked for them almost 5 months and have never seen a single payment. Myself and other drivers are getting fed up.

This company is a sham, Raz Barr and Lior Klain are fraudsters. Do not have anything to do with this company or they will *** you.

Search the internet for them, you will not find a single good thing about them but you will find plenty of complaints about these cheats.Run from these scam artists as fast as you can.

ac7295e
Had an experience with Patient Care Transport?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
AJ

Aug 13, 2013 West Haverstraw, New York

Don't worry folks. Ride Medical has come to New York/ New Jersey.
we are already in contact with the NYS Workers Comp Fraud Dept. and the Bronx District Attorny's office. And the Bronx DA is in contact with the LA District Attorny's office. Will nail him. They know that he hides behind all his companies and sets up his LLC so he cant be touched. There are many holes in his contracts with the wording and he will be stopped. This is a pattern and thats how he will fall. The LLC he sets up will be his downfall.

Pissed Off Worker

Jul 30, 2013

These pieces of sh** started a new company Ride Medical aka RideMD (www.ridemd.com) they are ripping off drivers in New York (Queens, Bronx, Long Island, and New Jersey). The same guy he calls himself Rob now. :(

New Address:
21550 Oxnard St.
suite 480
Woodland Hills, CA

rippedbypct

Mar 28, 2013

I drove for these crooks in Oct and still havent received 1 penny!!! All Drivers that have been ripped off lets unite to put this crook Ross in prison!!!

shiznit

Mar 12, 2013 San Diego, California

Current and former drivers, search Facebook for "patient care transport drivers united' and request to join the group. Let's talk about our mutual experiences

LookOut

Jan 29, 2013

This man Raz Barr is fraud! His office staff are very unorganized and getting them on the phone is extremely hard!
Raz will not even meet with any of his drivers in person, and getting him on the phone is like finding a needle in a hay stack! And getting him to pay you, well when I see a check it will be like I found GOLD on the side walk!!!
Good luck with that! Getting paid is a joke. Will never happen. Even the patients that get picked up for transport talk about that. I can't tell you how many patients in one week told me I will not get paid and to be very careful of this company because every driver that has picked them up has quite because of not being paid. Some I'm told worked for the company for months with out a check or information on the status of even one of the tickets they turned in! NOTHING!! Obviously I don't work there any more. Just to much trouble with the office staff, understanding them is extremely hard as well as getting them to understand what you're explaining. They always and I mean always never get what it is you are explaining to them. Raz Barr is going to find himself in deep water if he continues to run his business in this manor!! You need to start paying your drivers!!!

hmmmmm

Jan 14, 2013 Toledo, Ohio

If you are the manager of the company then any comments you post should be a little more professional and in a business letter format. Instead, it is more like a continuous rant about the same issues over and over attacking certain individuals. Very unprofessional. You should also consider having a native speaker correct your English before posting. In addition, if you were as professional as your website designer then in my opinion you would not be posting at all trying to defend your good name. Try asking your happy employees to make posts instead.

victor

Jan 25, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

What do you know about professionalism Barr, hiring drivers in hotel lobby with liability insurance. That is your professionalism.What an ***.

Jan 12, 2013

ofcourse he would attack us personally since he is a faker and anonymous
and he knows all his comments and post is one big lie.
Again same group of drivers - who never really drive for us and opened a competing company.
and a driver who did 9 transports and violated his agreements and was terminated and just recently worked for us.
Vince Peatros who is a scammer and a liar who keep posting posts for bunch of lies with Sarkis Mambreian who stole from our company documents and clients and drivers.
No one scam anyone. and anyone who post lies and fabrications on our company and our ethical business will be taken to court. These comments and on a similar sited are headed by few individuals who opened a competing company called Alpha Care Transport . they work for a similar company and keep posting negative comments and lies to damage our reputation. We do not deceive anyone and as soon as we get a payment from insurance company with immediately release it to driver. what you read above all lies and fabrications. we clear in any interview and agreement that there is 30-45 delay as insurance release payment and some might take longer. no one deceive anyone. posts are are headed by Sarkis mamberian and Vince Peatros who liars and scammers. Sarkis Mamberian is working for competing small fly by night company called Alpah care transport and they have a few group of drivers /posters who try to damage our stellar reputation. so take anything written
... Show more

joe

Jan 24, 2013 Urbana, Illinois

Ross Barr is scammer; he he said they have 100of happy drivers, why nobody posted a single good thing about the company. Ross Barr go back to school to improve your english before hiring people

Windy Smartpants

Jan 10, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

Hi everyone
I saw this guy Ross Barr today for an interview, hoping that I am going to get a very good paid job by what it said on his add on Chicago craigslist.
I have experience in transportation industry, so when I saw the add it was like a dream come true :) when I saw how much this job is paid:
$6-$7 per mille
Wait Time: $25 Every 15 Minutes - Max Charge Wait Time: 3 Hours
Local arrival surcharge: $35
Pickup Charge: $45
Drop off Charge: $35
So... I schedule an interview, and guess what... The interview was taking place in a hotel lobby... now a real company that pays that kind of many for a transport in a 10 year beat up cars (people... a limo transport is cheaper than what they say they charge) you would think that they have office right, or had arranged something more professional right?
So all of that made me very suspicious, and I did online research and... well if u got here u all know what kind off scam he is...
I found so many holes in his story that was even funny
I mean come on man How would u transport people whit just liability insurance in your car, like an independent contractor, you should know better than that Mr. scam... there is an update for your next scam.... YOU NEED COMMERCIAL INSURANCE to transport people.
And you people who are transporting patients in your cars are doing that illegally ... Show more

Dear Mr Windy Smart pants
came with a cop badge and did not even see our web site. ..The first thing mentioned on interview was a comment. We let him go instantly
no papers did not ask one relevant question and was an imposter!
and 1. yes we do charge to hire - and yes you can do you research in transport they do charge and we charge for right reasons to separate the good from the bad like you
2. you did not even read the job description..glad you do not have the money to do transports so we do not need you. - educate yourself.
3.Work. comp is more than $100 Monthly
??? what is that mean exactly?

Glad we did not hire you since you are a "pretend to be driver", did not even check our site or anything abt position.

Glad we can notice bad Apple's and drivers who do not fit for the job instantly

you Take care too - get an hourly job so you be happy.

brix

Jan 09, 2013

i have been driving for this company for a little more than a month now and it is pretty scary to see a lot of bad comments about this company, to think that they also have not paid me, although I consider myself new and thinking all of this are legit.

I hope somebody would make a move to gather all the drivers and see if we could come out with a better solution or maybe a better vision about this company.

Jan 12, 2013

You have nothing to worry
You will be paid for all your transports unless you one of this group headed by Sarkis mamberian or Vince Peatros
If you do not. no worries:) we have 100's of drivers happy and getting paid DAILY
Contact our office with your transport and dates and we will be glad to show you all status.
If you are a faker - go keep posting lies

Chop

Feb 09, 2013 San Diego, California

I just want to say that Mr Barr, you hired me on Nov 28, 2012. I started doing transports on the 17th of Dec. From the 17th of Dec of 2012 until the 7th of Jan of 2013, I have done 9 days of transport. I have been calling the office for the past couple of weeks and no one has answered the phone. I know it getting time for checks to come in for me, so I was just trying to find out status. I see these bad posting on the website.

MazinPutrus

Feb 17, 2013

Hi my name is Mike and I had the same issue as you did and I'm trying to do get my money out of it i you can please contact my cell (619) 339-3384 and we can discuss more about this.

Justin

Jan 09, 2013

Can't you take any law action towards this

Fed up

Jan 10, 2013

The action we could take would be for breach of contract, misrepresentation and fraud on the part of Raz Barr and PCT LLC. If you read the contract closely it states you must continue to do at least 2 transports per month to continue to receive monies owed, which means if you stop doing the transports they dont owe you for transports already completed, which is illegal but the entire contract is poorly written, full of inconsistencies and a complete sham.

Jan 12, 2013

Another faker from same group with same comments
Take us to court. we cant wait
you must be Vince Peatros
why do not you identify yourself so we can show your agreement, your transports and your payments status?
faker

Limo1

Jan 14, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

Why do you think everyone is a faker? And why do you care if a group of your drivers separate from your company to start up another company the same as yours. I'd say good luck to ya.
Maybe if you would pay some of these drivers what they are owed you wouldn't see so many negative comments here or you won't have any turnover.
I was a professional chauffeur for 15 years handling many different clients from many different walks of life. My favorite being Shiv Nadar and his family.
Instead of attacking these people as they wanted to come work for you why don't you show some respect for them and work something out instead of calling them a faker.
And yes, if you are transporting passengers you do need commercial insurance.

Tena

Jan 25, 2013 Philadelphia, New York

The FBI is investigating about Ross Bar the scammer. the scam he is doing from state to another state is a federal crime. He will be behind Barrs soon or he is going back to his homeland.

1-20 of 25 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Patient Care Transport.
Filing a new complaint about
×